There has not been, in my lifetime, a better candidate get this close to being nominated and elected. I joined the USMC in the last year of Reagan’s presidency, graduating Northwestern High School two weeks early to do so. This is the closest candidate to Reagan that has ever stepped forth and closely aligns with Conservative Christian values. Here are a few of the reason I will be voting for Ted:
• Ted has a good profession of salvation in Christ Jesus. (His is not a politically expedient profession like Donald Trump’s)
• Ted is a defender of Israelis and the State of Israel. (Genesis 12:3, Psalms 122:6)
• Ted promotes religious freedom for all. (Romans 14:12; 2 Corinthians 5:10)
• Ted is staunchly against abortion – calling Roe vs. Wade a “Dark Anniversary.” (Psalm 22:10; 139:13-16; Job 31:15; Jeremiah 1:5)
• Ted supports a Constitutional amendment that mandates Congress to balance the budget. (Proverbs 22:7; Romans 13:8)
• Ted wants to end Common Core and and he co-sponsored the “Local Control Education Act.”
• Ted would repeal Obama Care.
• Ted supports a move towards a flat tax.
• Ted is against illegal immigration and amnesty. (Acts 17:26)